July 23, 2009

Climbing Magazine: Photo of the Month

For issue no. 278 of Climbing Magazine a picture of mine will be featured as the Photo of the Month. I'm really psyched that they chose my picture for this next issue.

Additionally, I have been doing some editing of the massive batch of images that has accumulated the last month. I'm really happy with how they are turning out so far. I have also been toying around with a different look and really am liking the way my images are looking.

I will be sharing a set of brand new photos and some older ones that are getting run through with some new editing soon, but for now have a looks at this which so happens to be the photo of the month for Climbing Magazine Issue no. 278.



Jeff Headrick feelin' The Shaft of the Penetrator, 5.12a, Yosemite Valley

1 comment: