June 01, 2010

Dogs

It seems lately, I have been taking a lot of pictures of dogs. Both for work and for leisure. Maybe it is because I don't own a dog and have never personally had any dogs. I have had dogs in the family, but they have never been "my" dog. A dog is a special bond and I have been thinking a lot about that and owning a dog in general. I know that financial I can't do it right now, nor could there be another dog at my house. But I have decided that owning a dog is a goal of mine that I need to work towards. Now, goals and I haven't been on the best of terms necessarily, but thats ok. In order to have a dog, certain things need to be in order. Having those things in order will not just mean that I can get a buddy, it means that I'm doing well for myself and have my shit together. And a little money. When the time comes when I can actually consider having a dog in my life, I will be a truly happy man.

Yoshi in the thick of it.

Yoshi airborne.

Swisher muggin.

Yoshi sleepin'.

3 comments:

julian said...

i like the post. very nice.

Anonymous said...

Yoshi in the grass and Swisher staring are sweet. They both look like kickass doggies.

Alton G. Richardson said...

Thanks Juw!!!

Ya Chris Yoshi is our LITTLE attack dog and Swish is my friend Toms Beagle. They had a play date this day. AHAhaha!